Are you an experienced organised Administrator and able to multi-task with exceptional attention to detail?
Our client based in Totton is looking for an exceptional Administrator with strong coordination skills, to join their extremely busy fun and friendly team to support their Hire service desk.
You will need to be available immediately to cover this temporary contract to support for up to 3 months to assist the team.
- Off hires
- Closing contracts once the equipment has been returned to the warehouse arranging for any cross hired equipment to be returned to the supplier
- Purchase order processing
- Booking Transport ensuring the correct type is requested i.e. Size, crane etc
- Invoicing UK and intercompany customers. Chasing new p/o’s from customers and submitting invoices through Portals
- Customer assets upload onto Tesseract
- Set up new service contracts
- Previous administration experience essential
- Attention to detail essential
- Multi task several projects
- Able to prioritise and manage a busy work load
- Confident in liaising with people at all levels
- Good communication skills
- Good Team Player
Pay rate: £12 – £15 per hour.
The ideal candidate will have strong administration experience with good time management skills and attention to detail. You will need to be happy working in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working as part of a team. Experience using Outlook would be beneficial and you must be proficient in Word and Excel.
If you have strong administration experience ideally from a Hire, Service Coordination and or Transport/Logistics background and want to work for this progressive expanding company who really do value their staff then please apply now!
Job TitleAdministrator – 3 month Temp contract – Immediate start
Salary£12 - £15 per hour
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday - 37.5 hours per week