- 25 days plus bank holidays
- Free tea and coffee
- Cycle to work scheme
- Pension- 5% and 5%
- Death in service 4x
Are you an Assistant Management Accountant and immediately available for a 12 month contract with the possible opportunity for permanent position?
This role will involve supporting the Finance Manager in the control and management of all the financial, accounting and reporting aspects of the business and ensuring compliance in line with UK GAAP, corporate requirements, and fiscal legislation.
You will need to have a hands-on approach also be adaptable to change.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Delivering daily revenue and other weekly reports as required by the Business and Group
- Transactional duties, including posting bank transactions
- Completion of weekly and month end bank reconciliations
- Preparation of month end journals and reconciliations
- Control of key balance sheet accounts along with being key part of delivery of monthly management accounts
- Credit Card management
- Preparation and submission of ONS surveys
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns
- Preparation of P11d and PSA submissions to HMRC
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Previous Assistant Management Accountant experience in a similar role essential
- Experience in a manufacturing or Financial Services environment
- Part qualified ACCA/CIMA preferable, but not required
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, including pivot tables and look ups
- Intermediate level user of MS Word/PowerPoint
- Proactive, self-driven and excellent attention to detail
- The ability to thrive and work under pressure in a busy and deadline driven team
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skill
If you are interested in working with a dynamic company, an excellent reputation with accelerate business growth then please apply now!
Job TitleAssistant Management Accountant
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday