- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service x4
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager with extensive experience of delivering successful B2B digital marketing campaigns across the UK and EMEA?
Do you have experience in B2B email marketing automation preferably within manufacturing or engineering to drive brand awareness? Do you have an analytical mindset and experience managing lots of data in CRM’s to identify market trends and insights?
Our client, a prestigious global company in Southampton is looking for a highly motivated B2B Digital Marketing Manager to be responsible for the analysis of marketing data and marketing campaigns to keep existing customers updated on their products and services and to nurture new clients.
You will need have excellent project management skills, be a great communicator and able to motivate others along with being customer service focused.
This is a permanent Hybrid position working, 2 days in the office (could turn to 3 days) and 3 days from home.
- Create automated content and workflows and dynamic marketing lists for email and telesales campaigns
- Be fully immersed in the system and its data and create compelling campaigns and automations for email marketing and telesales to create greater personalisation, engagement, and customer loyalty
- Oversee the management of customer and target contact data within the CRM system
- Formulate and execute strategies to enhance contact data quality, employing data sources like LinkedIn Sales Navigator and scrutinising email campaign responses
- Assure adherence to data privacy regulations, notably GDPR, by implementing measures to ensure data compliance
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical glitches associated with the CRM platform, ensuring seamless system functionality
- Generate comprehensive reports for identifying prevailing customer trends, while conducting data analyses to furnish actionable insights to the management team
- Construct on-demand reports tailored to sales teams, facilitating the precise targeting of contacts
- Provide continuous training to all users on best practices for database management, utilising internal communications, presentations, and training sessions
- Identify avenues for ongoing process enhancement, system refinement, and template optimisation for all CRM users
- Formulate and take ownership of a comprehensive customer contact strategy encompassing intricate customer journey mapping, pinpointing strategic marketing touchpoints that harmonise with business growth objectives
- Supervise the orchestration of marketing email campaigns, encompassing tasks like planning, scheduling, and deployment
- Provide training and ongoing assistance to fellow email marketing users, ensuring their adeptness in utilising the platform effectively
- Contribute actively to various marketing channels, encompassing digital, social, business development, and PR initiatives, fostering a holistic approach to marketing efforts
- Be able to define, setup and manage automated nurture campaigns through Microsoft Dynamics CRM/Click Dimensions
- Experienced in GDPR and data compliance, particularly in setting policies and auditing procedures
- Have analytical experience and be an advanced user with Excel spreadsheets (pivot tables and VLOOKUP’s) and ideally have used BI tools, Google Analytics and GA4
- Business or Marketing degree or equivalent – advantageous
- Have a range of practical digital marketing skills and ideally a basic knowledge of graphic design software Adobe CC and in Design/UX
- Experience using third party digital tools including Azure data warehouses
The company are exceptional and offer an award-winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at its core. The business boldly challenges what is possible for a sustainable world and have a passion for serving customers whilst caring about the environment.
If you share the values of the company and you are an expert in B2B Digital Marketing then do apply for this exceptional opportunity.
In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleB2B Digital Marketing Manager
Salary£45,000 - £50,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday