An award winning venue offering high quality meeting spaces, accommodation, world leisure facilities is recruiting for a passionate and driven Business Development Researcher to join their growing and friendly team.
You’ll be helping to drive new business growth by prospecting new contacts, business leads and opportunities for the business development team. The role focuses on finding opportunity to fill our venue spaces for training, conferencing, meetings, transient accommodation.
Supporting the BD Managers with planning appointments, presentations, exhibitions, and site visits. You will also be supporting the Coordination team where appropriate with responses to new enquiries.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a sales role within hotels and meetings industry
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Self-motivated but able to work well as part of a team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Excellent, planning, interpersonal, and negotiation skills
- Excellent planning, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Advanced prospecting and telesales training desirable
This is an exciting chance for a Business Development Researcher to join an events and venues company who offer exceptional services to their customers. If you are interested in this role with a fantastic company with great benefits, then please apply.
Job TitleBusiness Development Researcher
Salary£24,000 - £28,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday