- remote flexible working options
- Private Healthcare
- Company bonus scheme
- Death in Service
- 29 days holiday (inc bank hols) rising to 33
- company pension
- discounted David Lloyd gym membership
C# . Net Developer
Are you an experienced and hard working C# .Net Developer looking for a remote home working role working for a great company with a friendly bunch of developers?
Would you like to work remotely from home as part of an experienced and enthusiastic development team? Reporting to the Chief Technical Officer /CTO you will need to be a skilled and flexible developer who is consistently improving in technological skills.
You will be offered remote working with flexible working options, and will be working with a successful international company who value new ideas, strive for excellence, and take responsibility to solve problems and deliver results.
Skills and Experience:
- Educated to GCSE level C or above in 5 subjects, including Maths and English.
- Degree or HND in a Software Engineering or Computer Science related subject
- Good communication skills (commercial/business English written and oral).
- Previous experience working within an agile software development team
- VoIP technologies
- Integration work with RESTful APIs
- Cloud computing and deployment in AWS EC2, Google Cloud, Azure or similar
- Containerisation (Docker, k8s)
Job TitleC#.Net Developer- Live
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMon – Thurs 9am – 5.30pm, Fri 9am – 5pm