We are recruiting for a Cleaning Service Supervisor to join an established and well-known business based in Bedford.
The role is to lead the members of the onsite services cleaning team and supervisory team to ensure the cleaning of all areas within the assigned building and contracts reaches the standard and service required.
The working hours are on a permanent contract; 37 hours per week working 5 days out of 7; hours are 04.00-12:00
- To ensure all tasks are carried out in accordance with departmental working instructions.
- To assist in the training of all onsite team members ensuring all tasks are carried out in accordance with departmental working instructions.
- To ensure that all questions and requests from our customers are dealt with in a professional and courteous manner in line with company policy.
- To ensure all areas are cleaned and meet the required standard by completing daily building inspections.
- To assist with purchasing of consumables and stock control.
- To maintain equipment as trained and remove any broken or defective items. Ensuring replacement items are available for team member use and that any broken items are repaired.
We are looking for someone with at least three years previous experience and cleaning machinery experience such as buffing, scrub, vac & carpet cleaning. The role offers fantastic benefits and onsite parking.
If you would like to discuss this role further please apply or contact Caz Firth
Job TitleCleaning Service Supervisor
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours37 hours per week