- Free parking
- Career progression
- Free food
We are recruiting for a Client Relationship Executive to assist with the continued upward growth of our clients well-established company in Andover.
Reporting to the Client Relationship Manager you will be responsible for the continued success of their team, delivering a first-class customer experience and ensuring that deadlines are met.
As Client Relationship Executive your role requires a high level of accuracy and commercial acumen in a fast-paced environment, whilst holding the customers best interests to the forefront of every decision.
- Be the first point of call for all customer requests and enquiries
- Process all orders and bespoke requests
- Work with heads of departments to deliver customer expectations
- Respond to all customer queries and requests in an accurate and timely manner
- Ensure Customer Records are kept up to date and accurate
- Pro-actively support other team members in the delivery of outstanding Customer Service
- Work with the procurement and estimating team to communicate forecasts and manage bespoke requests
- Work with the Operations Team to identify and follow through process improvement that will improve the customer’s experience and lead to business enhanced efficiencies
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Experience of delivering a 5* service and be able to translate this into actions
- Take a proactive approach to problem solving
- Excellent organisation skills are essential
- High attention to detail
- Familiar with the use of order management system
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, commitment to your personal development and a great working environment. If you would like to play a significant role in their growth trajectory moving forward, please apply now.
Job TitleClient Relationship Executive
Salary£27,000 - £30,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week