Are you a fully skilled CNC Turner, able to set, operate and program? Or perhaps you are a setter /operator, keen to learn programming? My client is looking for a candidate to work on precision components in a variety of metals, usually in low quantities or one offs. These need to be programmed from scratch using online programming processes. The machines are running Fanuc or siemens.
- If you have experience in operating sliding head machines that would be advantageous.
- Ideally you will have completed a time served apprenticeship and have knowledge and experience of manual machining techniques as well as CNC.
- This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established precision engineering company who pride themselves in their quality and longevity.
- They have a close-knit team that are friendly and collaborate to ensure their high standards are maintained.
- The company will train the right person in all the skills they require.
- This is a permanent role, with an excellent salary and benefits.
If this sounds like the next step for you, I would love to hear from you!
Job TitleCNC Machinist
Working HoursMonday - Friday