Are you a fully skilled CNC Turner, able to set, operate and program? My client is looking for a candidate that is used to working on precision components in a variety of metals, usually in low quantities or one offs. You will need to be comfortable programming in Fanuc.
- Create Fanuc CNC programs
- Complete machine set ups in line with company procedures
- Comply with component quality requirements and ‘First Off’ process
- Manage machine maintenance requirements and complete daily log
- Ensure parts are finished and deburred in line with standards
- Fully support lean programmes: examples 6S and Lean manufacturing initiative programmes
This will be on aa late shift, working 3:45pm- 1:45 am. Monday to Thursday.
You will be joining a forward-thinking company, that take pride in their products and high standards.
Sound exciting? I would love to hear from you!
Job TitleCNC Turner
Salary£35,000 - £41,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Thursday -3:45pm- 1:45am