- Company Van
- Private Medical Insurance
- Wellness Scheme
- 4X Death in Service
- Company Pension Scheme
Are you a commercial gas safe registered Boiler Engineer? Working with the rental division of the industry? Or perhaps you working within plant hire or a similar background? Looking for a new and exciting challenge in a company that offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. My client is recruiting for Field Service Engineers to maintain customer plant and equipment within the Southwest of England. You will need to be able to resolve routine problems efficiently and have the ability to diagnose system problems. My client offers extensive training, progression and longevity.
- Preventative and Scheduled Maintenance
- Use software, technology, and hand tools,
- Following engineering specifications and engineering drawings
- Fault find, diagnose, and repair equipment.
- Flexibility of working hours outside of core hours and be available for standby roster.
Yu will need to hold
- UK driver’s license (clean)
- Commercial gas safe with experience within HVAC or similar role- (would be advantageous, but not essential)
- Engineering qualification
As this is primarily a field-based role, extensive travel and overnight stays may be required as well as a Rota of weekend working.
Rates of pay are depending on experience, and they are very competitive and offer comprehensive benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, stable company. If you are interested, I would love to talk to you!
Job TitleCommercial Boiler Service Engineer
SalaryUp to £40,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours45 Hours Mon-Fri