A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an passionate Hospitality Manager to join an multi award winning conferencing, events and hospitality company based in Birmingham.
You will be working within the conferencing, events and banqueting programme with a significant focus on hospitality and operations. The main responsibility for the role is the delivery operation and the main point of contact for all customers. You will oversee all events ensuring that the operations run smoothly and the food and hospitality service is of a high quality.
Responsibilities also include ensuring the delivery of every agreed aspect of an event whilst ensuring all customers are welcomed and supported during their visit.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- You must have experience in Event Management or F&B Management – 12 months minimum
- Experience in a customer focused environment
- Experience of managing a team
- Ability to work and contribute as a member of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Works well under pressure and to deadlines
- An excellent eye for detail and a commitment to excellence
- High dress and appearance standards and excellent time keeping
This is an exciting chance to join an events and venues company who offer exceptional and unique services to their customers. If you are interested in this role with a fun, friendly team then please apply.
Job TitleConference & Events Supervisor
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours39 hours per week