- Free on-site parking
Are you an experienced Administrator with a Construction or building background looking for a new opportunity?
Our client is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join their contracts team to work in a fast-paced and changing work environment using their construction/building experience and strong computer skills. To be based in their office in Ferndown full time Monday – Friday.
- Sales order processing of materials (Materials call offs) 50% of time
- Ordering materials as per contracts manager
- Update delivery/ material logs and the install calendar
- Liaise with contracts team, warehouse staff & estimating and design team/ making sure drawing amendments are correct and dates are adhered too.
- CRM project updates
- Amend RAMS to suit site requirements
- Input PQQ information
- Installer tracking and Job profitability
- Managing Contract Manager emails & Commissioning Diary
- Customer communication in/outbound
- Previous office experience and knowledge of plumbing or building industry
- Quick and accurate administration skills including data input
- Excellent communication skills [verbal and written]
- Computer literate
- Able to work in busy open plan office
- Experience using sage
- Calm and able to prioritise.
If you would like to work for a very well established company offering free on-site parking and career progression, please get in touch.
Job TitleContracts Administrator
Salary£24,000 - £26,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday - 7.30am - 4.00pm