- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays- option to buy days
- Cash Health Plan
- free parking
Are you an experienced creative design professional who is proactive and confident managing and working as part of a design team? Do you have experience identifying and developing opportunities to innovate diverse product ranges and designs to support business growth?
As Creative Development Manager you will be a confident, entrepreneurial graduate and will own, manage and lead the development and delivery of innovative new and existing brands; for both internal and external customers.
You will ensure all creative needs are addressed throughout project delivery; working closely with business partners (Customers, Distributors and Collaborators) to build comprehensive ranges that achieve strong commercial and competitive advantage.
The role holder will also provide Creative department team leadership, management and empowerment.
Role and Responsibilities
- Drive change; demonstrate adaptability and foster an environment that encourages open mindedness and flexibility in the face of ambiguity and change.
- Understand the commercial drivers for the Company brand(s) and be responsible for the brand management, ensuring consistent brand representation amongst internal and external customers.
- Work with designated customers (both internal and external), through the Account Manager to design, develop and specify innovative and commercially viable products and ranges.
- Support company growth opportunities by encouraging and actively enabling innovation, creativity and cost efficiency.
- Identify and manage, opportunities for cost saving through potential amendments to company processes or product specifications, whilst maintaining a high level of quality.
- Manage the initiation and development of promotional materials ensuring product brochures are designed, collated and published to deadline.
- Ascertain the best methods and approaches – Proactively identifying and solving issues and mitigating risks
- Influencing critical path timescales to ensure satisfactory sampling and customer acceptance takes place prior to the production phase.
- Ensure the Creative Team are providing insights from market expectations and their ideas for product development
- Champion all Company brands whilst leading and inspiring team members to deliver the best creative solution that transcends touchpoints (packaging, product)
- Structure relevant trend reports and presentations to support the vision and ethos of the Company as it is currently and in line with future growth opportunities.
- Create monthly performance reports demonstrating Creative activity, engagement and conversion.
- Monitor and report project progress to customer Account Managers and other key stakeholders (internal and external)
- Manage external freelancer / design agencies (where required)
- Provide team support and development – full involvement in recruitment, development and appraisal of team members; documenting their progress as per Company requirements.
- Collaborates with external agencies to influence consistent marketing material including company presentations, brand documents and guidelines
- Proactive and confident managing and working as part of a team.
- A design graduate with at least 5 years experience in the Creative sector
- Thorough and proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite Packages
- Demonstrable Portfolio of proven skills in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Knowledge of digital design, print formats and printing methods.
- Competent Microsoft Office user, particularly in the use of Excel.
- Strong understanding of effective Creative Design practices, trends, techniques, and processes.
- Highly analytical and methodical with strong organisational, time management and prioritisation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; ability to proactively identify and implement effective solutions.
- Effective communication for collaborative working – good command of English language.
Job TitleCreative Development Manager – Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday