- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service x4
Are you an experienced Credit and Collections Coordinator / Credit Controller with excellent communication skills, strong administration and able to build good relationships with customers?
Our client based in Southampton is looking for Credit and Collections Coordinator / Credit Controller who has excellent Customer Service skills with high levels of accuracy to help with credit and collections.
You will be joining a small team in a large organisation to support a larger credit control team internationally, so you need to be highly organised and able to prioritise daily workload to achieve productive results.
- Prioritise daily workload to achieve productive results and meet company deadlines
- Implement and maintain the credit control processes in accordance with company policies ensuring all records are up to date
- Reconcile customer accounts, identifying and rectifying any anomalies as they arise
- Contacting customers by telephone and email
- Sending reminders, statements, and collection notices
- Effectively deal with customer invoices, payment queries which lead to prompt resolution
- Input daily payments onto customer accounts, updating debtors and allocate cash against relevant invoices
- Process credit account applications
- Any other duties concerning credit and collections as applicable by line manager
If you are an experienced Credit and Collections Coordinator / Credit Controller and would like to work for a progressive expanding company who really do value their staff, then please apply now!
Job TitleCredit and Collections Coordinator
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday - 8.30am – 5pm