- 23 days holiday raising to 25 after 2 years service
- Free Parking
- Life Assurance
- Employee paid private healthcare and dental cash plans
Are you a B2B Credit Controller with experience in international and multiple currency transactions? A knowledge of business French, or any other European language, would be an advantage.
Our client a very well established and thriving business based in Poole is recruiting for a Credit Controller on a permanent basis to join their small friendly team based in the office to be responsible for UK and international ledger accounts, you will:
- Chase customers for payment over the phone and in writing
- Following up on payment agreements
- Releasing orders, reviewing credit holds and corresponding customer contact
- Review and determine credit limits
- Keep the ledger tidy by reconciling accounts and allocating payments
- Respond to queries and chase up the resolution of queries with other departments
- Set up new customer accounts and other credit department admin
- Liaise with all internal stakeholders
The ideal candidate will be assertive and have excellent communication skills in order to build a professional rapport with a very varied mix of customers including high end consumers and manage their financial interactions with the business.
You must have a minimum of 2 years’ credit control experience and have good IT skills including Word and Excel, knowledge of Oracle would offer an advantage.
If you are looking for a great team and company to further your career in finance and accounting please do apply.
Job TitleCredit Controller – Live
Salary£24,000 - £26,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 9am – 5pm, 35 hours per week