- Holiday: 25 days plus 8 bank holiday - option to buy a further 5 days holiday per annum
- Auto-enrolment after 3 months 5 % salary sacrifice they top up by 3% after 3 years match at 6%.
- Bupa health cash plan to opt in or opt out
- Benefits: 2 X death in service
Are you an experienced Customer Service Coordinator who thrives on the challenge of a fast-paced environment, problem solving and managing schedules for field engineers in order to deliver the best possible customer service to your clients?
A successful global business has an exciting opportunity to join a successful team in customer service coordination based in their Birmingham office. The Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating service technician engineers’ schedules to repair, service or install products. You will develop and maintain customer relationships and maximise business opportunities.
You must be extremely organised and have the ability to manage your own workload but that of the engineers and technicians in a fast-paced environment.
- Dealing with customer enquiries.
- Maintain Customer relationships.
- Handling incoming calls
- Effectively logging Service and Hire calls
- Managing Technicians diary
- Allocating and planning PPM, remedial, Hire and commissioning visits.
- Raising purchase orders for Technicians
- Sending customers reports
- Liaise with Regional Service Manager on daily basis.
- Any additional responsibilities as required.
- Previous service coordination experience
- Strong administration background
- Team player
- Customer service skills are essential.
The successful Customer Service Coordinator will be highly organised, ideally have a technical background in either refrigeration /boilers /air conditioning to businesses and be able to multitask whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
This role will be office based with the hybrid option/ flex to work from home on occasion.
Job TitleCustomer Service Coordinator – Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm.