- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free Parking
Are you a Customer Service Advisor with strong written and oral communication skills with experience taking and resolving customer queries in a proactive manner ensuring customer care at all times?
Our client based in Poole is a provider of equipment and products to the healthcare industry which is rapidly growing and requires a Customer Service Co-ordinator to join a friendly and expanding team.
In a non -call centre environment you will offer exceptional customer experiences by responding to customer queries, written communication on email and over the phone. As a Customer Service Advisor you will be handling requests for information, processing orders, generating quotes, invoicing, dispatching of parts and the overall co-ordination of field engineer activity.
It is essential that the ideal candidate for the role of Customer Service Co-ordinator has previous experience in a similar environment, helping customers in a B2B business dealing with the highest level of customer service, internal relationships with other departments and exceptional attention to detail for the administration needed using a CRM system.
- Strong customer service experience
- Experience of delivering a high level of customer care
- Worked with multiple sales channels and teams
- Worked in a customer service team or similar environment
- Worked in a highly organised environment with strong administrative experience
- Invoicing experience
- Complaint Handling
- Experience with Microsoft packages including Navision and CRM Dynamics
This is a great opportunity to join a fun and hard working team for an experienced Customer Service Advisor.
Job TitleCustomer Service Coordinator- LIVE
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Thursday 8am to 5pm / Friday 8am to 4.30pm