- Holiday entitlement: 20 days + bank holidays
- Free parking
Are you looking for a permanent Customer Service/Account Management position to join a company who is achieving year on year growth and want to be part of the journey in taking our clients business to the next level?
With your diverse range of skills, you will be ensuring that customers are looked after at the highest level as well as investigating the opportunity for growth in existing accounts.
As Account Specialist/Account Manager you will gain detailed knowledge of the current customer base and work with clients to offer the best and most efficient solutions for their business.
You will also help develop new business opportunities working with the Sales Manager in lead generation and proactively targeting e-commerce industries.
Working as part of a small team the role will require someone to be involved in all areas of the business to ensure continued success in hitting company goals.
• Proactively promote the company in all communication channels to drive new business and account growth alongside the Sales Manager
• Offer best practice solutions to existing client base
• Manage existing accounts and drive productivity
• Manage the sales inbox and process new orders
• Produce quotes, reports and prepare samples
• Acknowledge all incoming enquiries
• Ensure customer service levels are of the highest standard
• Be part of a strong, dedicated, and driven team
To be successful in the role you must have excellent communication skills, a strong attention to detail and follow processes. If you have experience and passion for offering outstanding customer service and account management and want to be part of an innovative, inspiring, and driven team, this is the next role for you
Job TitleCustomer Services & Account Specialist – Live
Salary£24,000 - £27,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 8am – 5pm