- Private healthcare
- Stakeholder pension
- Death in service x4
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Birthday off
Our client, a well established and leading fintech company based in the Bournemouth /Poole area is recruiting for a Customer Service Support Adviser. This role to deliver excellent front line support to their customers for financial software support and offer outstanding customer solutions.
This is an exciting time to join their team and to learn the capabilities of their software to enable you to manage the flow of incoming support requests, assess and responding to user queries. You will need to possess a good combination of client-facing skills, analytical and technical aptitude to understand problems or requirements and have the confidence to advise on the best solution.
A financial qualification or understanding of ledgers, management accounts, sage, Xero is required for the role.
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Manage inbound support tickets by telephone and email on both non-technical and technical support.
- To manage the flow tickets of incoming support requests
- To gather information, determine the root cause and devise solutions to resolve the query within SLA parameters.
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and implementation consultants for swift ticket resolutions.
- Managing application configuration changes
- Identify and feedback potential software improvements around the application design, functionality and experience.
- Raise issues & risks to the product team and Customer Service Director where necessary.
- To work closely with the project delivery and internal product team
- Continually assess and contribute to process improvements.
- Assist with the creation and maintenance of help file documentation and procedures for end users
- Maintain excellent relationships with customers, suppliers and third-party organisations working with the customer
- Develop personal knowledge of business and software to support the Company’s key activities.
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Good general IT knowledge is essential and a genuine desire to provide the best possible solutions to our clients and your colleagues is essential
- Competent user of MS office applications including MS Excel with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in assisting clients via telephone or email and working with external customer-facing projects
- Experience working on multiple simultaneous projects, industrious, willing, and able to work to deadlines
- To be organised, methodical and self-motivated with the ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and manage changing priorities
If you are interested in working for a fast growing well reputed fintech business and have a passion for exceptional customer service then please apply now!
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleCustomer Services Support
Salary£22,000 - £30,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday