- Holiday: 25 days plus 8 bank holidays
- 2 X death in service
- Auto-enrollment salary sacrifice pension
- Cycle to work scheme
Are you an experienced B2B Marketing Manager with extensive experience of designing and producing marketing material whilst owning the brand, supporting digital and content creation and lead generation?
This role is a superb opportunity for a Marketing Manager to work as part of a small team to utilise your skills in designing and producing all marketing assets to help grow this global business across targeted EMEA countries.
You will report directly into the Group Marketing Director and be responsible for;
- Defining and owning brand identity standards
- Designing and producing all marketing assets including sales tools, brochures, flyers, data sheets, videos, website, and social media content across target market languages (currently English, German, French, and Dutch)
- Create and manage asset libraries for photography assets and create a process to capture and tag product and application photography taken by all sales and contracts roles
- Create lean processes for Marketing Asset reproduction
- Manage asset content across all digital channels and support digital and content creation lead generation
- Be part of a small successful team growing the geographical brand reach
- Provide holiday and peak demand cover for digital and content creation
- Significant industrial B2B graphics design experience
- Video production skills
- Graphics design and video product software skills
- Experience in managing international multi-language marketing assets
- Experience in managing agency print production
- Experienced in setting up third party on-demand marketing asset services
- Personable and able to communicate well with senior leaders
- Organised and self-starter
- German & Dutch language skills
- Digital marketing skills and experience across WordPress, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Click Dynamics, Microsoft Azure
- Marketing content creation experience
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Knowledge and experience in HVAC/process temperature control markets
This role offers the opportunity to work with a combination of both home and office working in the Southampton area on a permanent basis.
The company are exceptional and offer an award-winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at is core. The business boldly challenges what is possible for a sustainable world and have a passion for serving customers whilst caring about the environment.
If you share the values of the company and you are an expert in Design and Content Marketing then do call or apply for this exceptional opportunity.
Job TitleDesign & Content Marketing Manager – Closed
Salary£35,000 - £50,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 8.30am – 5pm - 37.5 hours per week