- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- flexible working
- company and personal bonus scheme
- Additional company benefits
Are you an expert Digital Marketing Manager looking for the catalyst role that will springboard your career forward in a fast moving and innovative company?
As an experienced Digital Marketing Manager can you lead effectively a team of experts across paid search, shopping and social media whilst managing the digital marketing budget, and lead the affiliate programme?
Do you have the experience as a digital marketing manager in developing the strategy for all online activity and setting, hitting and reporting on the digital marketing KPI’s?
If this sounds like you then this one- off opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Manager in a friendly, forward thinking and expanding business. The company offers exceptional ethical practices and the opportunity for global growth.
This senior digital marketing role requires 5 years’ experience in leading a digital marketing team particularly within the ecommerce and online space and the knowledge to develop and implement online strategies effectively whilst identifying and resolving issues offering strong attention to detail and leadership ability.
The role offers the autonomy and the responsibility to enable you to deliver phenomenal results with a globally expanding business and can be a mix of home and office based on the south coast.
- Manage a team of digital marketing experts focusing on our paid search, shopping and social channels to drive growth and achieve cost efficiencies
- Manage the digital marketing budget
- Monitor KPIs across all digital marketing channels and work alongside channel owners to ensure we’re meeting company objectives
- Develop our affiliate marketing strategy, build strong relationships with our affiliates, negotiate tenancy and work with them to increase revenue whilst improving efficiency
- Manage and develop our remarketing activity, working alongside our key partners to generate sales in line with our business goals
- Work with the Social Media Manager to develop a strong social strategy that aims to drive sales whilst building brand awareness
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing activities against business objectives and making recommendations to the business
- Working with the data team to identify trends and use this insight to find opportunities to improve performance
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years experience leading a digital marketing team, particularly within eCommerce
- Demonstrable experience leading and implementing digital marketing strategies across the relevant channels
- Experience of managing and developing a team
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to proactively identify and resolve issues
- Strong attention to detail
- The drive to deliver impressive results
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Please do apply for an initial discussion about this superb senior opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager.
Job TitleDigital Marketing Manager – Closed
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday