- 25 days holiday + bank hols
- Free parking
- Hybrid working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private Healthcare
Are you a Digital Marketing Manager with extensive experience of delivering successful digital marketing campaigns across the UK and EMEA including SEO, paid search, web site optimisation, marketing automation and email marketing to drive brand awareness?
It would be beneficial if you have experience working in the Manufacturing or Engineering/Technical sector as a Digital Marketing Manager with exposure to the various countries and languages across the EMEA region.
This role offers the opportunity to work with a combination of both home and office working in the Southampton area on a permanent basis and is a superb opportunity to utilise your digital marketing skills. You will report directly into the Group Marketing Director, and will be responsible for managing the company website, content and languages for all markets and channels and ensuring that paid and organic traffic improves ROI.
Campaign management is a large part of the role and you will define, setup and manage automated marketing nurture campaigns using Microsoft Dynamics.
- More than 5-years industrial B2B digital experience
- Significant experience and expertise in PPC & SEO
- WordPress for multi-language websites
- B2B email marketing automation
- Experience in Microsoft Clickdimensions/Dynamics CRM and data management
- Personable and able to communicate well with senior leaders
- Google qualifications
- Knowledge of GDPR
- Experience using third party digital tools such as SEM Rush, Azure data warehouses, image manipulation tools, domain & IP Address tools
- Any one or more European language skills
The company are exceptional and offer an award-winning culture which is inclusive and respectful at it’s core. The business boldly challenges what is possible for a sustainable world and have a passion for serving customers whilst caring about the environment.
If you share the values of the company and you are an expert in Digital Marketing then do call or apply for this exceptional opportunity.
Job TitleDigital Marketing Manager
Salary£50,000 - £60,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week