- 25 Days Holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Closed at Christmas for 3 days
- Option to purchase additional leave
- Enhanced Pension Scheme
- 4x Death in Service
- Free Tea & Coffee
Are you an experienced Quality Inspector who has worked within the Aerospace/Defense Industry? Do you have experience in RCA’s, non/conformance reports as well as inspection of completed, cable and electrical assemblies?
A superb global innovative precision defense business has an exceptional opportunity based mainly in Poole, to join a forward thinking and dynamic team. The ability to meet with clients on occasion is also required as well as the quality control knowledge and experience in electronic assemblies.
- Complete Line & roving inspections & conformance reports
- Inspection of electrical and cable assemblies and piece parts
- Ensure electrical assemblies conform to quality, technical & dimensional requirements
- 2 years’ experience within aerospace or Defense Industry
- IPC620 experience
- Able to interpret circuit diagrams, wiring schedules & engineering drawings
- Self-motivated, can work under pressure, professional team player
If you’re wanting to join a fantastic ever-growing company that are well established and offer progression & development, please get in touch for an opportunity not to be missed!
Job TitleElectrical Quality Control Inspector
Salary£35,000 - £38,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours37.5 hours per week (Flexitime available)