Are you an Electronics Design Engineer? Or an Electromechanical Design Engineer? Looking to join a dynamic engineering team, who passion is to provide World Class products and service. You will be integral to the analysis, design, manufacture, training, and maintenance of equipment. This is a combination of electrical/electronic circuits and mechanical systems for the extensive product range.
Ideally you will have:
- Electromechanical degree or Electronic degree
- 3-5 years experience
- A solid understanding of PCB design and manufacture.
- Design and configuration of software to suit specific applications and product improvements.
- Drives and controls knowledge.
- Electrical and electronic understanding of EMC requirements
- Wiring loom design.
- 3+ years working with Solidworks or Inventor.
This position will suit someone who has an all-round approach to engineering across all disciplines and thrives in an environment where innovative ideas are the “norm”. You will be an integral part of the growth of the Company. This is an awesome opportunity to join a growing, stable company.
I would love to hear from you.
Job TitleElectronics Design Engineer- Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours8.30am to 5pm Mon to Friday