- 25 days holiday
- Extensive benefits scheme
Are you an experienced Senior Reward Manager with international exposure providing support in the design, development and implementation of reward programs, policies, and the effectiveness of existing compensation policies and procedures and recommending plan revisions to compete with market trends?
Have you led a team to deliver and using best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues, to present reward best practice ideas to combat internal reward issues?
If you have strategic EMEA Reward experience this superb opportunity to join an innovative global leader in their technical field for a 12 month fixed term contract has arisen. You will support the delivery and development of the employee experience together with the talent management and people development colleagues.
This exceptional role offers hybrid working with 2 days a week at home and 3 days in the EMEA office in Uxbridge.
You must have previous international senior level experience, leadership of a team, experience of Willis Tower Watson and advanced excel as well as the strategic ability to deliver a current and successful Rewards best practice across the global organisation.
Exposure to Works Councils across the EMEA.
- Helps to determine Reward issues and required deliverables across the EMEA, supporting Senior Manager in the creation and delivery of solutions.
- Using best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues, to present reward best practice ideas to combat internal reward issues.
- Monitoring the effectiveness of existing compensation policies and procedures and recommending plan revisions to compete with market trends.
- Ensuring that rewards programs meet employee needs, comply with legal requirements, and are cost effective.
- Liaising with HRIS team to support the ongoing development and transformation of compensation technology approach.
- Managing executive pay life cycle processes:
- Responsible for designing and evaluating executive pay structure and bonus structure annually, providing recommendations for changes to EMEA Remuneration Committee.
- Responsible for maintaining and calculating annually the Executive Bonus schemes across the EMEA
- Responsible for managing and administrating the Executive Salary review process.
- Assisting with compiling and preparing reports for the purpose of providing written support and/or conveying information to senior management.
- Supporting the annual salary review budgeting process by providing; full comp analysis by country, economic analysis by country and local requirements (e.g. statutory increase needed or CLA)
- Conducting job analysis, job evaluations and compensation reviews. (Using Willis Towers Watson method)
- Leading project teams to deliver reward agenda (for example flexible benefits)
- Working in partnership with the central Talent Management team and central People Development Team to ensure the business delivers a best in class employee experience.
- Degree within Human Resources /Business Management or equivalent work experience (work experience must be able to demonstrate the needs of the personal specification) Personal Specification e.g. skills, knowledge, experience required, canon competencies
- Experience in a similar role within reward function (compensation and benefits function)
- Experience of delivering executive bonus calculations and executive salary reviews internationally
- Experience of designing bonus structures
- Experience of designing reward programs aligned to talent needs
- Experience working in an international environment; experience with works council environments an advantage
- Experience working with Willis Towers Watson job evaluation system and compensation benchmarking system
- Advanced Excel User
- Highly numerate
- High attention to detail
- Self-motivated and driven
- Strong communication skills and organisational skills
- Strong financial acumen
Job TitleEMEA Senior Reward Manager
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday