Are you looking for an opportunity to join a prestigious and beautiful venue based in Harrogate who offer a competitive salary and fantastic benefits?
Are you an experienced Events Manager with hands on experience in events, conference, weddings, banqueting and meeting venues?
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Meet and greet clients ensure their needs and expectations are met at all times
- Ensure the smooth running of events
- Manage casual staff and events team ensuring the highest quality of customer service
- Be able to work under pressure and to strict time constraints
- Assist with setting and cleaning of the function rooms and back areas of the venue
- Maintain a high presentation standard and represent the company in a professional manner all times
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Experience of leading a team
- The ability and confidence to problem solve and deal with a variety of situations as they arise in a positive and professional manner
- Flexibility to work different shift patterns, which will include days, evenings and weekend work as required
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- To have or undertake and pass the training to become a Personal License holder, an SIA license holder and a First Aider
This is a superb opportunity for an Events Manager to join a well reputed business. If you are excited to work as part of a fun hard-working team then please do apply!
Job TitleEvents Manager
Salary£23,000 - £26,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours40 hours per week