- Company Van
- Company issued tools / Uniform and full PPE
- Life Assurance / Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension scheme
- 25 days holiday
- Employee Assistance Program
- Drink and Meal allowance
Are you a Field Service Engineer with experience in motors, pumps, plumbing, electrical systems and electronic control systems?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team for a continuously growing national healthcare business and are looking for a Field Service Engineer to deliver a flexible service to their client base and international operations.
For this Field Service Engineer, it is essential that you have sound fault finding specifically in electro-mechanical devices and can carry out maintenance, compliance testing and installation of their full product range across a variety of customer sites. You must also be comfortable working with waste products. You will need to have strong interpersonal skills, be an excellent communicator both written and verbally with a proven ability to work on your own initiative, prioritise your workload, work to deadlines and deal with conflicting work pressures.
Successful candidates will undergo enhanced CRB/DBS background to be eligible to work within the sectors their provide support to.
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reacting to business requirements (within reasonable travelling distances) with short notice
- Installation of a range of equipment including Washer disinfectors, Macerators, and Stainless-steel fixtures which require water and waste services
- To carry out preventative maintenance & breakdown cover
- Service & validation of equipment to the relevant EN/HTM standards
- Develop and maintain a good relationship with all customers and to work in a consideration but safety conscious manner to minimise their disruption
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Have experience in technical support (preferably 2 years’ field based)
- Hold a technical qualification such as a National Certificate/City and Guilds or equivalent
- To be full awareness and participation in ISO
- A qualification in HTM 2010 and HTM2030 is desirable however not essential
- Have Electrical and Mechanical fault-finding experience and plumbing installations and repair
If you want to work for growing company with an exceptionally good name within their area of expertise and who value their staff members and offer stability, longevity, and progression then we would love to hear from you!
Job TitleField Service Engineer
Salary£24,000 - £30,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday