- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Death in service x4
- Private Medical Insurance
Do you have an engineering background, mechanical or electrical and looking for a long term career within a company that offer training, development and extensive progression?
I am recruiting for a field service role for an awesome client. You will need have a driver’s license and be happy to extensive travel as this is a regional role. You will be trained on the specific equipment but need to have an engineering background either theoretical or practical hands on experience. This role will be maintaining, fault finding and diagnosing refrigeration and plant equipment.
Having a F-Gas qualification is desirable but not essential as this can be part of the training within the role.
- UK Drivers Licence
- Engineering qualification
- Primarily field based leading a team of technicians so extensive travel across the region
- Health and Safety is paramount
- Proactive and team player as can be requested to attend multiple sites during one shift
- Rota weekend working availability
The client operates an on-call system 1 in 4 (approx.) weekends.
- 45 Hours a week
- Overtime is paid at time and a half after 45 hours.
- Paid door to door.
- Saturday overtime hours are paid at time and half and Sunday double time.
This is an incredible opportunity for someone looking for a career or perhaps a change from your current career.
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleField Service Engineer- Hire
Salary£28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday (weekend work and overtime)