- Company Van
Are you a Service engineer with experience in motors, pumps, plumbing, electrical systems, and electronic control systems? A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join the team for a growing national healthcare business. As part of the service team, you will help deliver excellent, flexible service to our client base. You will need have a solid experience with fault finding as this is an essential part of this role, specifically in electro-mechanical devices. You will be offered training in the specific equipment.
- Successful candidates will undergo a CRB/DBS background check.
- There is an on-call rota of approximately 1 in 6 weeks.
- Fault finding, diagnostics and maintenance of electromechanical equipment in a Field based role.
- Min. technical qualification: National Certificate/City and Guilds or equivalent.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the proven ability to work on your own initiative.
- Excellent communicator both written and verbally.
- Ability to prioritise own workload, work to deadlines and deal with conflicting work pressures.
You will be joining an innovative, steadily growing company with an exceptionally good name within their area of expertise. The company value their staff members and offer stability, longevity, and progression.
Job TitleField Service Engineer – LIVE
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 8am-5pm