- 25 days holiday, plus Bank holidays, with the option to purchase up to 35 days per annum
- Life Assurance
- Discounted gym membership
- Employee discounts
- Free onsite car parking
We have another awesome opportunity to join a global company that pride themselves in their solutions. For this role you will need previous experience of working as a field service technician, working with electro- mechanical units. Completing installations, commissioning, PPM’s, fault finding and diagnostics of equipment.
You will be working to SLA’s establishing and maintaining relationships with customers and peers.
Excellent communication skills will be needed as you will demonstrate to the customer how everything works, ensuring that they fully understand and can use the equipment to its full potential.
Candidates from the printer industry, vending machines or similar background flourish in this role.
- The size of area/patch will vary over time, which may mean an increase/decrease in driving time. (Ideally you will be located in Canterbury/Thanet)
- Company vehicle provided
- All tools supplied
- All uniform and PPE supplied
- Training provided
- Lunch allowance
- Hours 37.5 per week with overtime if needed.
- Monday to Friday – hours of work depending on customer needs.
- NO ON CALL! Yes, that is correct! NO ON CALL!
This is a great company who offer continuous training, progression, and longevity. They are very well known in their industry and due to the size and continuous growth the opportunity for progression is immense.
Sound exciting? I would love to hear from you!
Job TitleField Service Engineer
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours37.5 hours per week - Monday to Friday (possibly some weekend work and overtime)