- Hybrid working 2 days in the office
- 25 days holiday option to buy another 5 days on top
- Private Medical Insurance
- Income Protection Pension - match contribution to 10% of salary
- Death in service
- Free parking
Are you an Innovation / FMCG Project Manager with change management experience, ideally in the food industry and looking for a new challenge? Are you looking to join a well-established company that are well known in their industry?
As Project Manager you will need to be a self-starter with strong communication skills and experienced in facilitating a team who are managing projects to ensure all project objectives are achieved, from the launch to ongoing management and delivery.
- Provide end to end process ownership
- Coordinate product briefs
- Organise cross-functional project meetings
- Create, manage and control project timings
- Assure forecast alignment and confirmation
- Manage and consolidate meetings with preparation of all relevant data for decisions and alignment on project pipeline
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree qualified or with equivalent experience
- Excellent project management skills with FMCG experience, ideally food
- Project management experience within innovation
- Proven track record of successfully delivering complex, cross functional, key business projects or initiatives.
- A high attention to detail
- Strong influencing and communication skills at all levels
- Good planning, presentation, and organisational skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Project/Change Manager to join a well reputed business. If you are interested in working for a very well-established company with excellent benefits, then please do apply now!
Job TitleFMCG & Innovation Project Manager
Salary£44,000 - £53,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday