- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service x4
- Eye care vouchers
Are you an experienced Reception/Office Administrator looking for a new permanent opportunity?
Our client, a progressive expanding Engineering company based in Southampton is looking for a Front of House Administration Coordinator to be first point of contact in Reception and support the team with administrative duties.
The successful candidate will need to have great organisational skills and attention to detail, be well-presented with fantastic verbal and written communication, with a strong administration background and be proficient using Word and Excel. You will be helping the team with raising purchase orders and invoicing so some experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Receive and transfer incoming phone calls
- Greet customers and visitors face to face
- Coordinate conference rooms & events across the UK for local meetings and travel
- Processing purchase orders and invoices
- Ordering of stationery and office commodities and booking catering
- Complete administration assignments to assist the admin teams at peak times
If you are an experienced Reception/Office Administrator and interested in working for a company with a competitive salary and to join a well reputed business then please do apply.
To attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleFront of House Administration Coordinator
Salary£23,000 - £27,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday