- Company pension
- Company Vehicle
Are you a seasoned Commercial Gas Engineer looking to elevate your career?
If so, then get ready to fire up your career with us! Our client, a reputable facilities management company who specialise in commercial and industrial heating, plumbing and gas engineering, is seeking a talented Maintenance Gas Engineer to join their innovative team.
The job entails conducting maintenance, troubleshooting, and installation while maintaining meticulous records of all performed work along with evaluating risk assessments. You will use your expertise to recognise life cycle challenges and present potential recommendations for addressing them and be responsible for identifying and ordering spare parts ensure the operational functionality of equipment.
You will be mainly covering the Southern region so you must be willing to travel and have a valid driver’s license. Hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm with 1 in 5 call out rota
Essential Skills and Experiences
- Commercial and domestic gas Qualifications
- An apprenticeship or level 3 qualification in a technical engineering field such as mechanical, electrical or refrigeration
- Demonstrated experience in performing reactive and preventative maintenance tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
- Computer literate
- Flexible to work out of hours
- Successful candidates will subject to an Enhanced DBS check
If you are a skilled Commercial Gas Engineer seeking a new challenge with a reputable, growing company that offer great working relationships along with training and progression opportunities, then look no further! Apply now!
Job TitleGas Maintenance Engineer
Position TypeFull Time