- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service
- 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Free onsite parking
- Ride to Work Scheme
- Free Eye Test
Are you an experienced Customer Service Coordinator with a background in Global Exports and Supply Chain? Do you thrive on the challenge of a fast-paced environment, problem solving and managing key distributors to deliver the best possible customer service to grow and develop existing and new accounts?
Our client based in Bournemouth is looking for an Export Customer Service Coordinator to join their extremely busy team to support their sales and marketing departments. You will be the main point of contact for customers and will process orders, working closely with warehouses to ensure timely dispatch of deliveries and collections to customers.
The role involves dealing with a high volume of orders so you will need to be highly organised with analytical skills and attention to detail to coordinate multiple priorities simultaneously. You will need to have a strong understanding of logistics from factory to customer, ideally with experience in FMCG and have a result focused mind-set and the ability to find solutions.
- Responsible for processing and entry of Global Export orders, liaising and tracking orders for collection / forecast and coordinating export paperwork and documentation
- Coordinate the relevant shipping paperwork, liaising with customers and shippers to ensure a smooth order process
- Support and coordinate product registrations of all export, customs, and health certificate documents
- Work with Area Managers to mitigate the risk and to minimize potential losses
- Assist and coordinate the setup of new Global Export customers
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly reports, statistics, and forecasting process
- Coordinate credit and debit notes
- Coordinate the maintenance of customer terms and customer pricing with Finance
- Developing, maintaining, and servicing strong relationships and partnerships with key distributors, warehouses, and internal stakeholders
This is a hybrid permanent role based in Bournemouth, working 2 days in the office 3 days at home.
You will ideally have excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office, Word and Excel and be an advanced user of SAP.
This is a superb opportunity for a Global Export Customer Service Coordinator to join a well reputed business. If you are interested in working for a very well-established company with a fantastic culture and fantastic values, offering excellent benefits, then please do apply now!
Job TitleGlobal Export Customer Service Coordinator
Salary£35,000 - £40,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday