Are you Head Chef or Chef de Partie and looking for a new and rewarding permanent opportunity? Are you passionate about food and providing an exceptional dining experience to guests?
Our client, one of the world’s largest hospitality companies has a fantastic opportunity for a Head Chef to join their vibrant and sophisticated hotel in Leicester.
They are looking for a creative and experienced Head Chef to play a pivotal role in leading a culinary team and be responsible for overseeing all food preparation, production and cleanliness ensuring their exceptional standards are met.
This hotel has an all-day dining restaurant, and you will need to have excellent culinary skills, a strong leadership style and the ability to manage a busy kitchen.
- Ensures promptness, freshness and quality of dishes
- Designs new recipes, plan menus and select plate presentation.
- Implements hygiene policies and examines equipment for cleanliness.
- Reviews staffing levels to meet service, operational and financial objectives.
- Trains all kitchen staff and sets and monitors performance standards for culinary staff.
- Takes stock of food and equipment supplies, and does the purchase orders
- Proven experience as a Head Chef or Chef de Partie in a reputable hotel/restaurant
- Strong culinary skills and a deep understanding of various cooking methods and ingredients
- Exemplary knowledge of food and Hygiene safety / Food Hygiene Certificate
- Leadership and team management skills
- Creativity and innovation in menu development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
If you are a Head Chef or Chef de Partie and are passionate about culinary excellence and are ready to lead a dynamic kitchen, we want to hear from you!
Job TitleHead Chef
Salary£28,000 - £30,000
Position TypeFull Time