Are you an experienced Hire Administrator with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and with a passion for providing exemplary customer service?
Our client based in Redditch, a leading UK HVAC company is looking for an experienced Hire Administrator with strong organisation skills and exceptional attention to detail to join their busy, dynamic team on a permanent basis to support their hire service desk.
As a Hire Administrator, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the smooth operation of their business by managing the rental process, being a point of contact address client concerns, resolve issues to establish long-term relationships with valued customers. You will be facilitating effective communication between clients, technicians, and equipment inventory, preparing rental agreements, schedule deliveries, monitor equipment availability and oversee contracts.
- Respond to client inquiries via phone, email, and in-person
- Prepare accurate rental agreements
- Coordinate equipment deliveries, pick-ups, and transfers
- Maintain precise records of equipment inventory, availability, and maintenance schedules
- Collaborate with the technical team to ensure proper equipment maintenance and repair
- Follow up with customers to ensure satisfaction
- Handle invoicing, payments and track rental contracts
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Proven administrative and customer service experience, preferably in equipment rental or HVAC industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to effectively handle customer enquiries and build strong rapports
- Proficiency in using computer systems, MS Office Suite
- Knowledge of HVAC equipment, rental procedures and rental management software is advantageous
If you are an experienced Hire Administrator, this is a great opportunity to join a company that will offer training, longevity, and personal development then please apply now.
Job TitleHire Administrator
Salary£23,000 - £26,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday