- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service x 4
- Company Pension
Do you have pipe fitting experience? Have you worked on boilers/chillers/air-con units? Or perhaps you’re a Refrigeration/ Air-conditioning Engineer working within the rental division of the industry? If you have worked within plant hire and are looking for a new and exciting challenge in a company that offer competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits, then look no further!
My client is recruiting for Field Service Engineers to maintain customer plant and equipment in the North of England. You will need to be able to resolve routine problems efficiently and complete pipework installations for the hire division both independently as well as part of a team. My client offers extensive training, progression and longevity.
- Preventative and Scheduled Maintenance
- Pipework installations
- Use software, technology, and hand tools
- Following engineering specifications and engineering drawings
- Fault find, diagnose, and repair equipment
- Flexibility of working hours outside of core hours and be available for standby roster.
You will need to hold:
- Full UK driver’s license (clean)
- F Gas qualified with experience within HVAC or similar role- (would be advantageous, but not essential)
As this is primarily a field-based role, extensive travel across the region will be required as well as a Rota of weekend working.
Rates of pay are depending on experience, and they are very competitive and offer comprehensive benefits. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing, stable company. If you are interested, I would love to talk to you!
Job TitleHire Service Engineer
Salary£30,000 - £35,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday