- 25 days holiday plus Bank holidays
- Company pension
- Private medical
- Death in service 4 X salary
Do you have exceptional customer service and administration experience who could offer after sales technical support to internal and external customers?
Our client a successful global business has an exciting opportunity to join their successful Sales Support Team to liaise with Sales Engineers out on the road and assist them by processing quotes and orders for them to start ASAP.
- Handle Incoming Sales calls
- Take notes and pass to relevant Sales Engineer
- Provide quotations to customers
- Receive Orders, Raise Job and Order parts
- Inform customer on Order status
- Service desk support by logging jobs, call handling and offering technical advice
- Handle Key Accounts communication
- Provide Key account reports
- Support to technicians where required
- Previous experience of working in a technical environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Customer Service experience and good telephone manner
- Computer skills intermediate to advance
The idea candidate will be highly organised, ideally have a technical background and be able to multitask whilst maintaining the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
If you are interested in working for a company who really value and recognise their employees and offer lots of great benefits, please apply now!
Salary is depending on experience. In order to be considered for the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above.
Job TitleInternal Sales Support
Salary£25,000-£28,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday