- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- private health care
- Cycle to work scheme
Do you have a Sales background and are experienced liaising with Engineers to help them process and manage the sales orders in an organised manner with attention to detail?
Our client a successful global business based in Southampton has an exciting opportunity to join their successful Service and Sales team in Southampton to provide after sales technical support to internal and external stakeholders.
You will be responsible for liaising with the engineers out on the road who will pass you sales leads so that you can generate a quote for customer repairs, some of which will be quite technical, however, you will be given plenty of training. You will manage the quotes and actively chase customers to progress the sale.
The ideal candidate will be exceptionally personable and have excellent communication skills to build great relationships with customers and the engineers. You will need to be confident and dynamic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment.
- Compile Customer quotations for Repairs
- Generate revenue opportunities
- Set leads on CRM
- Receive Order / Raise Job / Order parts
- Inform customer on Order status
- Service desk support. (Logging jobs, call handling, technical advice)
- Provide Key account reports
- Technical support to external customers
- Support to technicians where required
If you are interested in working for a company who really value and recognise their employees and offer lots of great benefits, please apply now!
Job TitleInternal Service Sales – Southampton
Salary£29,000 + Commission
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week