- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in Service Benefit
- Income Protection
- 25 days holiday (with the options to buy an additional 5 days)
- Free onsite car park (also there for weekend use)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Free Financial advise
Reaching out to all Logistics Analysts extraordinaires in the Bournemouth area to play a dynamic and pivotal role in a vibrant and forward-thinking company who stay true to their values and company culture.
Our client is on the lookout for SAP wizards who possess not only experience but also a dynamic blend of skills. If you thrive in the exhilarating realm of coordinating inbound purchase orders of goods with external suppliers, we want to hear from you!
Leveraging your wealth of experience, you will be supporting the Head of Logistics by orchestrating and planning the seamless arrival of Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and to unearth exciting opportunities for logistical and network optimisation throughout their Group and European networks.
- Monitor and track timely arrivals of supplier deliveries from supplier to warehouse and updating SAP accordingly
- Generate and manage purchase orders to facilitate smooth procurement processes
- Gather logistics data from across the business and analyse to help identify opportunities to optimise the logistics network and to make recommendations based on analysis
- Engage in effective communication with stakeholders to comprehend data content and meet business requirements
Is your expertise the missing piece to their innovative puzzle? Are you someone who can transform challenges into triumphs? If so, please get in touch with us to hear more about this exciting opportunity!
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitleLogistics Analyst
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday