I am working with an innovative engineering company that is recruiting for a Manual Grinder.
You will be required to carry out grinding of aerospace components according to approved methods, customer specifications and within AS0100 quality standards.
- Set and operate universal manual grinding machines.
- Internal and External grinding of components using magnetic chuck, 3-jaw chuck fixtures and between centres.
- Use of inspection equipment to determine size, tolerance, and surface finish.
- Small batch work working to engineering drawings and Route card.
- Conducting assigned tasks in a controlled and safe manner, paying respect to colleagues and equipment
- Always present a positive attitude and an adaptable approach to problems.
- Ensure machined parts comply with all aerospace/quality specifications and tolerances.
You will be joining a skilled team, that prides themselves in being forward thinking and open to fresh new ideas. This enables the Company to continue to develop and grow even through challenging times. Their order book is stable and continuously growing.
This is a permanent role. Salary is depending on experience.
I would love to hear from you.
Job TitleManual Grinder
Position TypeFull Time
Working Hours39 hours - Monday to Friday