Are you working in Manufacturing as an Operations Manager, we are recruiting for a growing business that provide an incredible sustainable product and all round customer solution. This is an awesome opportunity as it is a brand-new role for the company due to their continued growth. You will be overseeing all areas of manufacturing, leading, and managing organisational change, whilst delivering operational excellence. As this is a new position the job description is an outline of what the client is looking for. This role is about the person as much as the skills required as this is essential to the continued growth of the company.
- Knowledge of ISO9001 and ISO14001 certification and the ability to support implementation of ISO45001.
- Scale up production of the current machine models, and the new machines as designed.
- Implement process improvements to simplify and speed up the production process
- Responsible for training and Personal development of staff
To be successful in the position you will have the following:
- Engineering degree preferable in a manufacturing or engineering discipline
- You will have proven success in Manufacturing Improvement activities
- Formal training in lean improvement approaches.
- Ability to lead and drive change.
- Knowledge of a range of manufacturing practices.
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and other external stake holders.
If you are interested in this awesome opportunity I would love to chat to you.
Job TitleManufacturing Operations Manager
Position TypeFull Time