Are you an experienced and passionate Marketing Executive from a Finance or Property background, looking to join a successful and growing business based in Poole?
We have a superb permanent role where you are responsible for driving forward digital marketing growth, and take ownership of all the social media and multi-channel campaigns focusing on developing ideas, creating engaging and on-brand content whilst ensuring timely delivery and optimum performance.
This creative role will be a custodian of the brand, working alongside third party suppliers and with the wider business, project managing key campaigns, events and marketing activity; striving to enhance the customer experience.
As their Marketing Executive you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing and maintaining social media, content and campaigns. Working with the wider team and third party suppliers to organise, design and oversee multi-channel marketing campaigns, ensuring all information is relevant, accurate and on brand; driving key reach and engagement metrics
- Working with the Marketing Data Analyst to understand social media campaign results and adapt future work in line with the insights and trends
- Ownership of email marketing campaigns. Managed through Mailchimp, develop campaigns that target customers at each stage of their journey; generating new leads and nurture existing relationships
- Project manage sponsorship activations and events to ensure opportunities are maximised and executed on time and to budget
- Conduct market & competitor analysis, tracking changes in the property and finance industry, to keep informed of what is happening in the marketplace, to ensure relevant and up to date content is being created for our channels and customers and shared with the wider business
- Be a guardian of the brand, developing a deep understanding of the brand and the future goals of both the marketing department and the company
- Ensure the website is maintained, including all content, product, and back-office management
- Manage the production of marketing materials; including leaflets, flyers and posters
- Work with the Marketing Manager to further develop and uphold key processes such as data management, supplier onboarding and client communication
You must have a minimum of two years’ experience in a marketing role, preferably in finance or property industry. Be creative, driven and passionate individual who is experienced in running multi-channel campaigns for multiple target audiences. Excellent communication skills, with copywriting being of particular importance for this role. The ability to create engaging, professional and on-brand content is vital. Experience in presentations and communicating ideas / concepts to stakeholders in order to attain buy-in. Experienced using: Microsoft Office, Mailchimp, Adobe Suite, Sprout Social.
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join a successful family run business offering progression and excellent benefits at an exciting time of growth, who have a motivated and happy team. Please do apply for a further chat about the position.
Job TitleMarketing Executive
Salary£27,000 - £30,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday