Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with a strong commercial focus and extensive knowledge of creating and managing Market Strategy and planning to help develop customer brand awareness?
Our exclusive client, a visitor attraction in Surrey is redeveloping their existing site and this is a fantastic opportunity to contribute with the senior team, develop and manage the marketing strategy and to use your creativity and business acumen to help drive footfall and deliver the overall business plan.
For this Marketing Manager role, you will be very hands on, ensuring that effective advertising, promotion, PR, and communication activities drive visitor attraction footfall and to and developing a clear brand identity. The ability to develop social media and grow engagement and followers is crucial. You will need to have a clear forward plan as well as reacting to external influences and work within agreed budgets.
- Supports and contributes to the achievement of budgeted sales and profit
- Create, maintain, develop / enhance the marketing plan/strategy plans
- Work within agreed budgets, reviewing and updating expenditure on an ongoing basis.
- Understand the guest journey, and work closely with the management team to develop the guest experience across the site
- Manage all print and digital advertising, creating and producing content
- Review all social media streams to drive brand awareness through interesting and relevant contact
- Respond to guest feedback and enquiries received through social media accounts
- Work with PR agencies to develop press releases and grow editorial coverage
- Create regular newsletters, articles and blogs
- Manage the website, reviewing, updating and refreshing
- Track and analyse web traffic and use the data to make recommendations for improvements
- Manage the marketing budget, identifying areas of key spending and continuously reviewing the effectiveness and return on investment of campaigns and activities.
- Take responsibility for market research and provide regular reporting to guide the business
- Maintain knowledge competitors and current industry trends, making recommendations to adapt the marketing plan to maintain competitivity.
- Understand fully and clearly communicate the health and safety standards required by company policy and legislation and to ensure these legislative requirements are met
If you are interested in working for a continuously growing company at this exciting time, then please apply now!
Job TitleMarketing Manager
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday