Are you an experienced Marketing Manager with the knowledge and drive to move your career forward in a stand alone role for a successful and growing business?
Do you have the same core people values as the company, are you dynamic, striving for excellence, passionate , honest and courageous?
This newly created role is responsible for the effective and efficient management, integration and implementation of the day-to-day marketing initiatives; encompassing both traditional and digital marketing activities to support the business on its growth journey. Working closely with an external Marketing Consultant to develop and implement the overarching marketing plans for the business.
As the brand owner, you will work closely with the sales teams and wider business to deliver the plans ensuring communication, content, campaigns, materials, and activities are all aligned and in accordance with the company vision and objectives.
As an experienced Marketing Manager you will have the skills in extensive copywriting and social media management including all the company content for customer newsletters, blogs, case studies, social media posts, press releases, email campaigns etc.
You will have developed and executed campaigns, targeting potential new customers and launch the business into key areas, through a range of advertising, PR, events, emails and direct mail activity. In addition, you will have experience of managing email campaigns through Mailchimp to generate new leads and nurture the customer through their journey.
Marketing project management experience is important as you will be responsible for sponsorship activations and events to ensure opportunities are maximised and executed on time and to budget.
- Degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- A minimum 2 years experience in a B2B Marketing Manager role
- Property and/or finance sector experience desirable
- Ability to operate at a high standard of Microsoft Office i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of Mailchimp software and social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn)
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
Personal skills include:
- The ability and confidence to challenge
- A natural self starter – Able to grow and take on additional responsibilities with the drive and determination to carve a successful career
- Work under pressure and to deadlines – in a fast-paced environment with high volume
- Customer-focused and results-driven
- Flexible with a can-do attitude – Makes things happen
- High positive energy, focussed, driven, and a real passion for your role
- Strong copywriting skills essential
- Excellent attention to detail and communication skills, written and verbal
- Full marketing mix experience with a bias towards digital and communications
- Proven experience developing and managing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking and decision making skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful family run business at an exciting time of growth. Please do apply for a further chat about the position.
Job TitleMarketing Manager- Filled
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 9am to 5pm.