- Benefits 25 days annual leave with the option to buy additional day
- Life assurance
- Salary sacrifice pension - up to 6%
- Flexible working arrangements
Are you an experienced and highly motivated Pension Specialist, ideally in Civil Service sector and looking for a new and exciting role?
Do you have great customer service skills with the ability to explain complex technical matters and who understands the flow of transactions in an integrated HR and Payroll system?
Our client is looking for a Pension Specialist to work on a brand-new project within their business to manage portfolios for over and under paid pensions. You will be responding to complex pension queries and quality assure a range of activities including pension and payroll calculations.
Other Responsibilities and Duties:
- Interpret pension legislation and to deliver complex pension caseworks
- To provide technical guidance and updates to stakeholders and provide pension technical knowledge training to Team Members
- Work with 3rd party Pension Administrators to successful deliver the project
- Update and maintain database/systems and collate, analyse and prepare reports
- Working with the payroll team and clients reward team as required
What do you need to qualify for this role?
- Previous Pension Administration experience
- Can manage multiple priorities and be highly organised
- IT literate using Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal skills
- Professional pension or payroll qualification / Previous payroll experience – would be great but no essential
If you want to work for constantly growing company that offer phenomenal career progression, amazing training and development opportunities along with fantastic benefits, then please apply now!
Job TitlePension Specialist
Salary£35,000 - £40,000 (DOE)
Working HoursMonday - Friday