- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Company Pension
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death in service x4
Shout out to all pipe enthusiasts who thrive on the dynamic challenges of installing or revamping pipe and plumbing systems on Industrial systems in commercial premises.
In this role you will display your skill and precision artistry of fabricating piping, offering robust pipework support, and orchestrating materials to assemble systems to run seamlessly, executing repairs and conducting meticulous inspections without a hint of a leak.
You will be mastering your craft of insulating and lagging pipe work for mechanical systems, bringing a blend of efficiency and energy conservation to every project and embarking on diverse plumbing systems, heating, and cooling piping, transforming routine tasks with precision and performance.
Earnings are up to £38,000, fully paid door to door and all tooling will be provided for the role.
- An NVQ/Engineering qualification (FGas certification would be advantageous). However this role is open to considering junior air-conditioning installers for the right individual
- You must hold a valid full UK Driving Licence, as the role involves regional coverage attending multiple sites during a single shift
- Proficient in working with multiple applications on a laptop is essential
- Flexible and adept with the availability for weekend work on a rotational basis, to be on-call and with potential overnight stays
Are you ready to be the hero who swoop in to repair breakages and leaks? Interested in working for a company who really value and recognise their employees and offer lots of great benefits? Apply now and let your 2024 adventure begin!
Job TitlePipe Installer
SalaryUp to £38,000
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday