- Company pension
- Medical Insurance Scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
Are you an experienced manufacturing Planning Manager with extensive knowledge of production planning in a fast-paced, high volume manufacturing environment? Love Data? Expectational analytical skills with a strong focus on data-driven approaches?
Our client has an exciting permanent opportunity for a Planning Manager to act as the interface between production and sales. You will need to have a hands-on presence on the production floor, being able to optimise production schedules. Managing the customer order review process through analysing demand and supply, ensuring material availability, labour and machine capacity are correct. You will be adept at optimising resources, minimizing costs, and driving continuous improvement initiatives.
Providing the Manufacturing and Supply Chain departments with capacity, MRP and production data extraction, using your awesome communication skills and attention to detail.
Essential System Knowledge and Technique Experience
- Advanced working knowledge of MRP & ERP systems
- Experience in: Capacity planning, supply chain management, production control, material planning, purchasing, operations scheduling
- Knowledge of standard supply chain systems such as S&OP, VMI, Kanban
- Knowledge Material Management Techniques using Safety Stocks, Re-order Points, Min/Max
- Experience of scheduling/production control techniques: Pull Strategy, Production Cells, Line Balancing
- Data analysis / BI creation and interpretation
- Stock profiling and demand forecasting
- Process analysis, design and improvement experience
- Development and deployment of the MRP/ERP Forecast Module, ensuring the flow-down of the Sales Plan to Material Plans.
- Responsible for changes to improve On-Time In Full (OTIF) and On-time Requested (OTR) to agreed targets and minimise/eradicate past-due
- Drive data quality improvements and cleansing for planning data in the ERP system
- Lead and improve the site SIOP (Sales, Inventory and Operations Planning) process
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives applying lean principles to meat site targets
- Reporting of required metrics related to lead-time, inventory, NPI
- Maintain high levels of Health and Safety compliance and awareness
Looking to join a forward-thinking organisation in an exciting period of growth? Take the next step in your career?
Sound exciting? I would love to hear from you.
Salary is depending on experience. In order to attain the highest salary bracket for this role, you will need to have/demonstrate all the skills and experience mentioned above in order to achieve the highest rate of pay.
Job TitlePlanning Manager
Salary£60,000 - £65,000 depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday - Friday