- Company Pension
- Company Vehicle
Are you a highly skilled plumbing Installer / Plumbing Heating Engineer looking for a new opportunity to elevate your career?
Our client, a reputable facilities management company who specialise in commercial and industrial heating, plumbing and gas engineering are looking for a skilled Plumbing Heating Engineer to work alongside the Project Manager on predominantly mechanical projects throughout the South of England.
You will utilise your expertise by ensuring safe systems of work, reading and interpreting mechanical/pipe drawings, fabricating pipes in different types of material, installing pipework into various systems, and testing pipework according to manufacturer instructions.
You will be covering the Southern region so you must be willing to travel and have a valid driver’s license. Hours are Monday to Friday 7:30am to 4:30pm however you will need to be flexible to working out of hours with some occasional of overnights stays.
Essential Skills and Experience
- CITB apprenticeship or demonstrate an equivalent qualification (minimum NVQ level 3)
- Comprehensive knowledge of various pipework systems and materials
- Proficiency in plumbing removal and installation procedures
- Strong customer orientation and the ability to adhere to safety protocols and instructions
- Flexible to work out of hours
- Valid driver’s license
- Successful candidates will subject to an Enhanced DBS check
If you are a skilled Plumbing Installer / Plumbing Heating Engineer seeking a new challenge with a reputable, growing company that offer great working relationships along with training and progression opportunities, then look no further! Apply now!
Job TitlePlumbing Heating Engineer
Position TypeFull Time