- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Holiday purchase scheme
- Company Pension – 5% employee contributions
- Death in Service x 4
- o Private Medical Insurance
Let’s talk Heat pumps! The future of heating and cooling right? My client is market leading, manufacturing specialist in planet friendly solutions. 🌍Their 15% year on year growth is a testament to the strategic thinking and the investment in their people. This role is for a technical heat pump guru to join team at this exciting time of growth. 📈
- As the go to person on Heat pumps, you will be offering your knowledge to teams across the country, supporting in application designs and project management. This will include the opportunity to train likeminded colleagues, imparting your extensive, technical, experience across the company.
- Using AutoCAD or Viso, produce electrical schematic drawings offering innovative solutions for the clients in line with their industrial and commercial requirements.
- Working alongside the manager, keeping up to date with exciting new technologies, new products and offering insightful solutions for modifications and upgrades to equipment.
Want to be a part of a more sustainable future? Have a direct impact on the environment, use your innovation and passion for change? Join a company that through natural personal development, empowers its employees to have this opportunity? 💪
Grab your phone and give me a call! 🤙
Job TitleProduct Development Engineer
Salary£40,000 - £48,000 Depending on experience
Position TypeFull Time
Working HoursMonday to Friday 08:30 - 17:00